Perechyn firefighters saved a house, a summer kitchen and domestic animals
On Wednesday, February 18, in the city of Perechyn on Mayakovsky street, there was a fire in a private farm building. The owner noticed the fire on the rooftop and at 14:16 called the emergency service "101".
Firefighters of the 1st State Fire and Rescue Unit were engaged to eliminate the fire. First of all, rescuers evacuated from the burning building chickens and pigs to save them from the fire. Then, the firefighters localized the fire and at 16:05 completely extinguished it.By so doing, the firefighters saved from destruction the house, situated close to the center of the fire, and the summer kitchen.
Presumably, the cause of the fire was violation of rules of stove heating. The fire destroyed 50 square meters of the roof structures, 10 square meters of hardwood ceiling and damaged household items.The damages caused are being established.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13