Owners of SAFs are being searched for in Uzhgorod (PHOTOS)
Information for owners of small architectural forms that are installed at:
- March 8 street (opposite school);
- Svobody Av., 48 ("Church shop");
- Svobody Av. (near house №63);
- Shwabska str., near Orthodox cathedral ("Fornetti");
- Shwabska str, near Orthodox cathedral ("Flowers");
- Kapushanska str. near house №149 ("Meat")
The City Council asks to come to municipal police department of Uzhgorod City Council (room 111) by 02/09/15 with the approval documents to check the property rights and right to install the above-mentioned objects.
In case the owners fail to show their documents to the requested deadline, the executive committee of the City Council will make a decision to dismantle these SAFs as they are not used for their purposes and violate architectural requirements of the city.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13