In Uzhgorod district, a house was burning
24 February 2015 08:55 11692508 093485
In the village of Velyka Dobron in Uzhgorod district, a house was burning. While fighting the fire, firefighters found the body in the owner in bed.
Preliminary version is that the fire broke out due to smoking in bed. Details are being investigated.
27 October 2016
22:23Snowy peaks, clouds and mountain Carpathian villages in one video
21:35Uzhgorod and Svalyava district are leaders in tourist services (Infographic)
21:29Sinoptik: Weather in Uzhgorod and Transcarpathian region on Friday, October 28
20:45The unique "One artist gallery" will appear next year in Uzhgorod
19:54Team "Vision Zero" - on the pros and cons of road safety in Uzhgorod
19:00Power company recommends how to save on lighting of entrances, stairs, adjoining areas
18:10Border guards detained another "divers"
16:39Attention, Uzhgorod residents!
There is a sidewalk on Koshitska street! But everybody seems to have forgotten about it (Photofacts) 231136859 0138220
Uzhgorod will celebrate Halloween (Announcement) 224136995 0138358
Attention, refutation! There are no "school riots" in Uzhgorod! 178136810 0138170
Rescuers launched a special operation to save a mushroom hunter (PHOTOS) 127137010 0138370
A monument to the founder of Slovak statehood will be erected in Uzhgorod (PHOTOS) 124137021 0138384
The court hearing on the case of the Transcarpathian Right Sector member was postponed to tomorrow 121136949 0138312
"Chasing Two Hares", Luhansk version was presented in Uzhgorod 98136933 0138295