In Khust district, a house was burning
At 21:56, on February 9, the operational and rescue service of Khust district received the information about a fire in house of a 73-year-old resident of the village of Horinchevo.
Fighters of the 10th State Fire and Rescue Unit were engaged to eliminate the fire. Due to impossibility of approaching the site of the fire, rescuers had to tame the fire using available tools: buckets of water, shovels and snow. The local population helped them. Together, they localized the fire at 22:30, and completely eliminated it at 23:20.
According to preliminary data, the fire could have been be the result of violation of stove heating rules. The owner of the house kindled the stove, and through a cracked chimney a spark could have spread on the ceiling. Then, the fire quickly spread over the wooden house.
The damaged caused by the fire are being established, as the flames destroyed 30 square meters of the roof and ceiling of the building and some household goods.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13