In Khust, a fire in a garage killed fifty parrots

13 February 2015 08:56  4291519 092493
In Khust, a fire in a garage killed fifty parrots

In the morning of February 11, in Khust on  Kubynets street, there was a fire in a private garage, located in the yard of a five-story apartment building. The owner of the garage was at home at the time.   Her husband saw the flames that engulfed the building, and at 05:00 reported the incident to the rescuers.

Officers of the 10th State Fire and Rescue Unit arrived to fight the fire. At 5:11 they managed to localize the fire, and at 6:20 to completely extinguish the flames. During the fire, there were no casualties. However, the fire killed 50 parrots that were in the garage in cages.

According to preliminary data, the fire was caused by a short circuit in the garage. The fire destroyed 24 square meters of the roof and household goods that were inside. The damage caused by the fire is being established.

Office of the State Emergencies Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region

In Khust, a fire in a garage killed fifty parrots (154)

.

In Khust, a fire in a garage killed fifty parrots (589)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>