In Irshavsa district, a boiler room operator was poisoned by gas

24 February 2015 15:09  4292614 093591
In Irshavsa district, a boiler room operator was poisoned by gas

An accident occurred in the village of Rakovets in Irshava district.

The operator of the local boiler was poisoned by carbon monoxide. The woman was heating the village council building.

She was taken to Irshava district hospital, her life is not in danger. 

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>