Mizhhirya firefighters saved a house from destruction during a fire

10 December 2015 09:11  21111859 0112951
Mizhhirya firefighters saved a house from destruction during a fire

In the town of Mizhhirya, on Pushkin Street, a house, in which a 62-year-old owner with her son live, caught fire. The elderly woman noticed the fire in the attic of the building and reported it to the rescue service.

Given the nature of the fire, two firefighter crews of the 4th State Fire and Rescue Unit were immediately sent to the scene. The firefighters did not allow the fire to spread beyond the attic floor. Thus, the building was saved from destruction by fire.

Presumably, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the building wiring. As a result, the fire destroyed household items and partially damaged the ceiling and the roof. The total amount of the damage caused by the fire is being established.

Mizhhirya firefighters saved a house from destruction during a fire (DSC_0219)
Mizhhirya firefighters saved a house from destruction during a fire (DSC_0221)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>