Irshava firefighters saved a house from destruction during a fire

30 December 2015 11:17  29113129 0114233
Irshava firefighters saved a house from destruction during a fire

On December 29, in the village of Hreblya in Irshava district, a summer kitchen located in the private household caught fire. The fire originated in the attic of the building where the hay was stored. The owners, who were inside at that time, noticed the fire. They called neighbors and the rescue service.

Before the arrival of fire units, locals started extinguishing the fire. Then, firefighters of the 5th State Fire and Rescue Unit arrived. The firefighters saved from destruction the residential building located close to the center of the fire.

Most likely, the fire was caused by the violation of fire safety rules when constructing and using the stove heating. In the attic, hay was stored near the chimney and caught fire due to heat. The fire destroyed three quintals of hay and 6 sq. m. of the summer kitchen roof, and also damaged ceiling, walls, doors and appliances. Direct losses are estimated at 7,000 UAH.

Irshava firefighters saved a house from destruction during a fire (IMG_0984)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>