In Vynogradiv district, a 60-year-old man died in a fire
November 30, on P.Kopcha st. in the village of Oleshnyk in Vynogradiv district, a fire occurred at a private mansion - the third in two years. While the two previous times, a residential house at this address was burning, this time the fire engulfed a summer kitchen. A single 60-year-old pensioner lived in it and, according to witnesses, he would often abuse alcohol. The fire in the building was noticed by neighbors who at 12:00 reported the incident to the Rescue Service "101".
To eliminate the fire, two crews of the 6th State Fire and Rescue Uni of Vynogradiv were sent to the village of Oleshnyk. Due to belated notification, upon the arrival of the fire units, flames had already engulfed the roof of the summer kitchen. So, first of all, at 12:25 firefighters localized the fire to prevent its spreading to the nearby residential house. At 13:45, the fire was completely eliminated. At the scene of the fire, rescuers found the corpse of the 60-year-old owner.
Presumably, the fire occurred due to violation of the rules of furnace heating operation. Apparently, the owner left the firebox door open. A spark from there fell on the debris that was lying on the floor near the stove. Then, the flames spread throughout the room. As a result, the fire destroyed the door, the window, 10 sq. m. of the ceiling, 5 sq. m. of the roof of the summer kitchen and household items that were inside the room. The damages caused are being established.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13
3 December 2017 09:03