In Uzhgorod, Christmas will be a city holiday
In Uzhgorod, Christmas celebration will have its own unique flavor. And not only because local carolers will be caroling on the streets, but also because guests from Hungary, Slovakia and Poland will visit us!
This was reported by the organizers of the event "Christmas in Uzhgorod".
"If you have not yet planned a program on 6-9 January, 2016, we will help you with this!" - they write.
So, the program is as follows:
1. 01.06.2016 from 20.00 - caroling on the defined route (Novy neighbourhood - Teatralna Sq.)
2. 07.01.2016 from 12.00 - caroling on the defined route (Shakhta - Teatralna Sq.)
The gathering is on Teatralna Sq., the winner of the day will be determined at 17.30.
3. 08.01.2016 from 11.00 - caroling on the defined route (Dravtsi neighborhood - Teatralna Sq, and the village of Onokivtsi - Teatralna Sq.)
The gathering is on Teatralna Sq., the winner of the two days will be determined at 16.30.
4. 09.01.2016 at 18.00 - a gala concert in the Transcarpathian Regional Music and Drama Theatre.
The following artists will take part in the gala concert:
1. Hudatska Taistra
2. Transcarpathian Folk Choir
3. Miroslava Kopynets
4. Ensemble "Namysto"
5. Group "Flying Swan"
6. Children of the family-type home "New Family"
Also, an art exhibition of paintings, embroidery, culinary fest will be held.
Each day will be eventful and memorable.
Tickets can be purchased (price - 60 UAH):
- at box office of the Transcarpathian Regional Music and Drama Theater or
- by contacting Tetyana Kress by phone 0999220888, Irina Shevchenko by phone 0955140459.
Hurry up! Seats are limited!
List of locations in the city, where carolers will stop.
Places of caroling (6, 7, 8 of January, 2016):
1 Snack bar "Pid Zamkom"
2 Detsa u Notarya
7 Silpo on Mynaiska street
8 Uzhgorod Hotel
9 New Vopak
10 Yards of high-rise buildings
If you want carolers to come to you, please contact the Organizing Committee: Tetyana Kress - 0999220888
8 May 2018 13:46
6 May 2018 16:09