In Transcarpathia, during one night, stove heating led to fires in two homes

7 December 2015 14:52  45111673 0112766
In Transcarpathia, during one night, stove heating led to fires in two homes

In the village of Kopashnevo in Khust district, there was a fire in a private house. The owner noticed the fire in one of the rooms and reported it to the Rescue Service "101". However, upon the arrival of fire units, the fire had already been extinguished by local residents.

The fire destroyed the property in the living room, including windows, furniture, doors and part of the floor. Presumably, the fire resulted from careless handling of fire by the owner. The damage caused by the fire is being established.

The same day, the rescue service of Transcarpathia was reported about a fire in a residential building located in the village of Velyky Rakovets in Irshava district. While the owner of the house is abroad, her parents live there. They noticed the fire, ran into the street and called for help. Neighbors called firefighters and began to extinguish the fire on their own.

Firefighters of the 5th State Fire and Rescue Unit of Irshava were sent to eliminate the fire. They localized the fire preventing its spreading to the rest of the house.

Most likely, the fire was caused by careless handling of fire while using furnace heating.   As a result, the fire destroyed the ceiling, TV set and furniture and damaged the walls of the room. The damages are estimated at 20,400 UAH.

In Transcarpathia, during one night, stove heating led to fires in two homes (IMG_0820)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>