In the village of Dovhe, the fire in a store was eliminated (PHOTOS)

1 December 2015 10:25  60111144 0112233
In the village of Dovhe, the fire in a store was eliminated (PHOTOS)

On the morning of November 29, in the village of Dovhe in Irshava district, there was a fire in the building of a grocery store located on the first floor of a two-story building. Since the store was closed at that time, the fire was noticed by the guard of a bank branch, located a few meters away. The man reported the incident to the owner of the store and at 09:41 called to the rescue service.

To eliminate the fire, firefighters of the state fire and rescue post of the village of Dovhe immediately arrived at Pushkin street. First of all, at 09:50, the firemen localized the fire to prevent its spreading to the rest of the building, which accommodates two more stores. At 10:02, the firefighters completely eliminated the fire.

Law enforcement authorities are finding out the cause of the fire. Presumably, the fire was caused by a short circuit in the wiring. As a result, the flames damaged two freezers for ice cream. Experts estimated direct losses from the fire at 1,500 UAH.

In the village of Dovhe, the fire in a store was eliminated (PHOTOS) (IMG_0788)
In the village of Dovhe, the fire in a store was eliminated (PHOTOS) (IMG_0780)
In the village of Dovhe, the fire in a store was eliminated (PHOTOS) (IMG_0787)
In the village of Dovhe, the fire in a store was eliminated (PHOTOS) (IMG_0778)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>