In Rakhiv district, a man died due to burns

22 December 2015 11:46  33112615 0113713
In Rakhiv district, a man died due to burns

In the village of Kobyletska Poliana, Rakhiv district, a citizen born in 1971 due to a fire suffered II degree thermal burns of the face, neck, upper limbs, torso, thighs, III degree burn shock. The died from the burns. The fire damaged household goods. The amount of loss is being established. The likely cause of the fire is careless handling of fire.


Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments