In Mukachevo, a house burned due to short circuit

31 December 2015 18:42  16113170 0114276
In Mukachevo, a house burned due to short circuit

Yesterday, in Mukachevo, on Gastello Street there was a fire in the attic of a single-storey house. At that moment, the whole family was at home. The family members smelled smoke and saw that the fire had engulfed the ceiling of the house. They reported the incident to the Rescue Service "101".

Within minutes, two firefighter crews of the 17th State Fire and Rescue Unit arrived at the scene. They managed to extinguish the fire very quickly. Thus, the rescuers prevented the fire spreading to the entire house and saved it from destruction.

Presumably, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the building wiring. As a result, the fire destroyed 1 sq. m. of the building ceiling and partially damaged the roof of the house. The damages are estimated at one thousand hryvnia.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments