In Mizhhirya district, a house was burning

11 December 2015 11:24  46111943 0113037
In Mizhhirya district, a house was burning

On the night of December 11, in the village of Soimy in Mizhhirya district, a house, the owners of which are currently abroad, caught fire. The fire originated in the attic of the house. The owner's mother, who lives nearby, noticed the fire. The woman called the Rescue Service "101". But the call was too late: the flame had already engulfed the entire attic floor and the roof.

To eliminate the fire, two crews of the 4th State Fire and Rescue Unit of Mizhhirya arrived at the scene. First, they took measures to prevent the fire from spreading to the rest of the house.

Most likely, the fire started due to short circuit in the wiring in the attic of the building. As a result, the fire destroyed 140 square meters of the roof, ​​100 square meters of the attic and damaged 20 square meters of the intermediate floor. The damages caused are being established.

In Mizhhirya district, a house was burning (IMG_20151211_084013)
In Mizhhirya district, a house was burning (IMG_20151211_084022)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments