In Irshava district, a man died in a fire

28 December 2015 12:12  16113016 0114120
In Irshava district, a man died in a fire

Late in the evening, on December 27, in the village of Maly Rakovets in Irshava district, a fire occurred in a summer kitchen located at a private mansion on Shevchenko street. At the time of the fire occurrence, the owner of the property was inside the street facility. Meanwhile, his wife and daughter were in the residential building. They noticed the fire and at 22:39 called the rescue service. The wife of the owner rushed to rescue the husband, but inside she fell and lost consciousness. She was rescued by neighbors who rushed to help.

Firefighters of the 5th State Fire and Rescue Unit of Irshava were sent to eliminate the fire. At 23:45, they localized the fire and at 1:55 completely eliminated it. In the summer kitchen, firefighters found the body of the 46-year-old household owner. His 42-year-old wife suffered burns of the head, trunk and upper extremities (60% of the body) and is currently in the intensive care unit of Irshava district hospital.

Presumably, the fire was caused by electrical short circuit in the summer kitchen. Old wiring got overheated because of a new electric heater plugged into the grid. As a result, the flames destroyed the roof and ceiling over an area of ​​40 square meters, some household items and damaged the walls of the street facility. The damages are estimated at 40,000 UAH.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments