Andriyiv told what the land "moratorium" in Uzhgorod would not apply to (DIRECT SPEECH)
As we have informed, yesterday at the session of the City Council, the deputies finally introduced the land moratorium. The activists and some deputies called it "a moratorium without moratorium."
Uzhgorod.in asked the chairman of the City Council about the details which were not clear from the draft decision. On this occasion, Bogdan Andriyiv expressed his vision and motivation for the introduction of such moratorium. Here is the direct speech of the Mayor Bogdan Andriyiv without comments:
"Today, Uzhgorod City Council voted for the decision, which became the first decisive step towards establishing order in land resources in the city. The relevant decision set a moratorium on the allocation of land free of development for the period of inventory. The moratorium does not apply, in particular, to the following issues:
1) applications of citizens that were previously granted permits for drafting land management projects (ie, where decisions of the city council have been granted, land management projects on land allocation have been ordered and prepared, as the conclusions of this documentation have certain validity period, and citizens have certain financial obligations to contractors);
2) preparation of land for land bids (auction) and allocation, registration of municipal property;
3) the lease of land for the reconstruction of old building blocks, for the construction of social and affordable housing, if the tender for its construction has already been held;
4) provision of land purchased for public use or forcibly disposed for such use;
5) construction of the facilities for maintenance of settlements (waste treatment facilities, sewage treatment plants, boiler houses, cemeteries, erosion, landslide and mudstream protection structures);
6) renewal of land lease agreements;
7) change of the purpose of citizens' own land.
Thus, according to this decision, now the disposal of available land for commercial use will be possible only through open auction procedure which, in turn, will provide significant revenues to the city budget, and not to the pockets of businessmen in the government."
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46