In Mizhhirya district, a smokehouse for meat and 30 kg of meat burned down because of careless handling of fire

24 December 2015 11:03  34111779 0112871
A smokehouse for meat and 30 kg of meat burned down because of careless handling of fire

In the evening, in the town of Mizhhirya, at the private mansion on Shevchenko street, a smokehouse for meat caught fire. The owner noticed the fire when the flame had already started spreading to the residential house located 1 meter away from the street facility. The owner reported the incident to the rescue service of Transcarpathia.

Firefighters of the 4th State Fire and Rescue Unit immediately arrived to eliminate the fire. They managed to tame the fire in minutes. Thanks to their efficiency, firefighters did not allow the flames to spread to the entire house and thus saved it from destruction.

Most likely, the cause of the fire was careless use of fire by the mansion owner. The men started fire in the smokehouse and left it unattended. Because of his negligence, the fire destroyed the smokehouse and 30 kg of meat, and also damaged a gas meter and the wall of the residential building over the area of ​​2 square meters. The damages caused are being established.

A smokehouse for meat and 30 kg of meat burned down because of careless handling of fire (IMG_20151208_093751)
A smokehouse for meat and 30 kg of meat burned down because of careless handling of fire (IMG_20151208_093812)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>