Transcarpathians can receive soft loans for energy saving measures
It is proposed to allocate from the regional budget 600,000 UAH for compensation of interest on loans received by individuals for energy saving measures. The relevant draft decision "On amendments to the Program of energy efficiency and energy saving in Transcarpathian region for 2012-2015" was published on the website of the Regional Council. The Regional Council Chairman Volodymyr Chubirko notes that the draft decision is developed to improve energy efficiency in the region in the situation of a rapid rise in prices for fuel and energy resources, to increase the share of alternative energy sources and fuels in the energy balance of the region, to implement investment projects and raise funds, to stimulate population to implement energy efficiency measures.
According to the draft decision, it is proposed to provide compensation of interest on loans for the purchase of energy-efficient equipment and / or materials, namely:
- Heating radiators with temperature regulators;
- Energy efficient windows with double-glazed windows (with energy-saving glass);
- Ventilation air waste heat exchangers;
- Metering skids for water (hot and cold), including metering equipment and related accessories and materials;
- Materials for insulation of exterior walls, basements, attics, roofs and foundations;
- Heat pumps;
- Solar collectors to produce heat and hot water;
- Boilers using any fuels and energy (excluding natural gas).
It is planned to adopt the procedure for compensation of interest on loans taken by individuals for implementation of energy saving measures. The document defines the mechanism of the use of the funds provided for in the regional budget for partial compensation of interest rates on short- and medium-term loans to individuals for introduction of energy-saving technologies.
Press office of the Regional Council