Thirteen members of the Right Sector. The list of persons believed to be involved in the incident in Mukachevo has been published
Thirteen people - the media published their names, arguing that they are the Right Sector members who took part in the shooting in Mukachevo.
Transcarpathian region prosecutor's office suspects 13 members of the "Right Sector" in the shooting in Mukachevo on July 11, which resulted in death of two persons. This was reported by a source in the regional prosecutor's office.
All of them are aged 18 to 37 years old. Three of them have been brought to criminal responsibility, and one - to administration responsibility.
The list of suspects includes:
- Roman Stojka ("Honest"), born on 18.08.1983. In 2013 he was sentenced to 4 years for extortion (Part 2, Article 189 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine)
- Deyak Serhiy ("Tsyopa"), born on 21.05.1982
- Artur Kerimov ("Lustrator"), born on 23.09.1990
- Kotul Victor ("Cock"), born on 21.09.1986
- Shmanoy Ivan ("Desna"), born on 23.06.1994
- Latyk Boris ("Baron"), born on 06.08.1987
- Szabo Oleksandr ("Rusnak"), born on 30.03.1991
- Kahanets Ruslan ("Commandant").
- Horbenko Rodion ("Radik"), born on 24.05.1997
- Burcha Volodymyr ("Scrooge"), born on 07.08.1990
- Ihnatolya Ruslan ("Pooh"), born on 12.03.1978
- Munchak Roman ("Munya"), born on 28.07.1986. In 2004, he was sentenced to 4 years with exemption from serving the sentence and probation period of 2 years for violation of traffic rules with fatalities (Part 2 of Art. 286 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine) and for illegal handling of weapons (Part 2 of Art. 263 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine). In addition, in 2006 he was sentenced to 1 year and 2 months in prison for trafficking people across the border (Part 2 of Art. 332 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine), and in 2009 under this same article - to 3 years.
- And a person, name unknown, nicknamed "Bulba" (supposedly was killed)
As informed earlier, the GPU arrested four members of the "Right Sector". A source in the prosecutor's office stated that Burcha Volodymyr and Horbenko were detained in the forest and are now in hospital. Two other detainees - Serhiy Deyak and Roman Munchak were delivered to Kyiv for the investigation. At present, the court imposed on all four of them a pre-trial restraint in the form of detention without the right to bail, - the Hromadske reports. Currently, it is unknown whether this information can be regarded as true.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13