The World Bank is looking for consultants in Transcarpathia
The World Bank has announced a competition for the position of the consultant on management of the sub-project "Improvement of health care in Transcarpathian region."
The project is planned to be implemented at the expense of the World Bank loan in the amount of USD 6.5 million and co-financing from the budget in the amount of USD 0.5 million.
According to the requirements, the consultant will provide services for daily management and coordination of activities within the sub-project.
1) higher education master's or specialist's degree (economic, technical, financial, legal or other relevant specialty);
2) three or more years of previous experience in management positions;
3) fluent in Ukrainian, working knowledge of English;
4) computer skills (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, MS Project).
1) experience in managerial positions in projects financed by international organizations;
2) previous experience in projects of the World Bank;
3) knowledge of the rules and procedures for financial management and procurement