The inventory of all tourist establishments will be made in Transcarpathia
And also, the repair of roads leading to places of interest will be lobbed, and innovations for tourism development will be implemented. At least, they promise that.
Today at the RSA, there was the meeting of the Head of Tourism and Resorts Department with tourism industry experts of district state administrations and city executive committees. During the meeting, they discussed a number of issues of the tourism development in our region.
During the meeting, it was decided:
- To make an inventory of all existing tourist and recreational facilities in the region;
- The importance of lobbying major and current repairs of access roads to tourist sites;
- To summarize proposals from district state administrations and city executive committees on the decision of the visiting session of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee for Family, Youth Policy, Sports and Tourism, and to submit them to the relevant Committee to draw attention to the tourism potential of Transcarpathia;
- District state administrations and municipal executive committees shall actively participate in preparation, organization and conducting of the XIV International Tourism Exhibition - Fair "TourEuroCentr - Transcarpathia 2015", involving tourism businesses;
- To make a film about the tourism potential of Transcarpathia by the end of the year;
- To create a single tourist information space and to introduce innovations to promote tourism products of the region;
- To consider at local levels the issue of eliminationg deficiencies and collecting statistics on tourism activities;
- To create effective tourist boards of the region, districts and cities;
- To develop recognizable tourist brand of Transcarpathia;
- To fully assist in the creation and development of a network of hostels for affordable accommodation in the region.
During the meeting, representatives of district administrations and city executive committees discussed the need for the introduction of a single calendar of tourism events and bringing this information to tourists.
Next week, the expert tourist board formed at the RSA will consider the main problems.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46