All comers are invited to take part in the Festival of Aikido "Sakura 2015" to be held in Uzhgorod from 17 to 19 of April.
The workshop festival in the regional center of Transcarpathia will be held with the participation of the heads of Aikido clubs from Ukraine and abroad.
- Lviv Regional Aikido Federation - President Valery Kardashev, 4th Dan of Aikido,
- Transcarpathian Regional Aikido Federation "Sinadjo" - President Yuriy Kedyk, 4th Dan of Aikido,
- Aikido Dojo Košice - President Marek Polak, 3rd Dan of Aikido (Slovakia)
- Club "Aikido Mutokukan Kyiv" - President Dmytro Sherstnov, 3rd Dan of Aikido,
- Tomo no kokoro DOJO - MATUS PANGRAC, 2nd Dan of Aikido (Slovakia)
The festival will also be attended by other masters. More information on this event and other news in the life of martial arts in the region will be available in the near future on the website Uzhinform.
The venue of the festival is traditionally the most comfortable room in the Palace of Children and Youth.