In Mukachevo district, a man burned alive in bed

20 January 2014 12:01  1557505 058296
In Mukachevo district, a man burned alive in bed

On Saturday night, a paramedic from the village of Bobovyshche in Mukachevo district reported that she had stated the death of a 53-year-old resident of the village. The man died of carbon monoxide poisoning due to a fire that occurred during careless smoking in bed. The fire damaged a blanket, a mattress, walls and ceiling. The corpse of the deceased with no visible signs of violent death was sent to the morgue of Mukachevo District Hospital. According to neighbors, the man had abused alcohol.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments