If you do not agree with the government, you can be punished for... (list of innovations from the Parliament)
Here are the innovations that the Parliament introduced today by the show of hands:
1. For driving in columns of more than 5 cars - revocation of driving license and the car for 2 years.
2. For news agency activity without state registration - confiscation of equipment and materials + heavy fine.
3. Violation of order during peaceful assembly - up to 10 days.
4. Participation in peaceful gatherings in helmet, uniform clothing, with fire - up to 10 days.
5. Installation of tents, stages and even sound (!) without permission (!) of the police (!) - up to 15 days.
6. Contempt of court - 15 days
7. Failure to fulfill requrements for restriction of access to the Internet - a fine of 6,800 UAH.
8. Failure to comply with the "legitimate demands" of the Security Service of Ukraine officers - a fine of more than 2,000 UAH.
9. Report of the administartive offense is not required now to be delivered to the person accused (so-called "witnesses" are enough).
10. Delivery of summons to a person now can be confirmed not only by his or her signature, but by "any other information" (!)
11. Blocking access to housing (completely new criminal provision) - 6 years.
12. Slander (returned to the Criminal Code!) - 2 years.
13. Distribution of "extremist materials" - 3 years.
14. "Group violations of public order" - 2 years
15. Riots - 10 and even 15 years (!).
16. Gathering of information about special forces officers, judges and other similar categories of persons - 3 years.
17. Threatening a policeman or similar categories of persons - 7 years.
18. Gathering of information about judge - 2 years
19. NGOs that receive funds from abroad are now "foreign agents", they have to pay tax on "profit" and officially be called "foreign agents."
20. NGOs are not allowed to carry out "extremist activities".
21. Churches are not allowed to carry out "extremist activities"
22. State may take the decision to ban Internet access
23. NGO is deemed to be involved in political activity if it seeks to influence the decisions of government the (then they must request prior permission of the state for such activities and funding).
24. A person can be sentenced (even to many years in prison) when he or she is not actually in court.
25. Instead of a driver, an owner of a car may be brought to liability for violation of traffic rules if the violation was recorded by automatic means.
26. An MP may be deprived of immunity and consent to his or her arrest may be given without consideration in the relevant committee - right at the plenary session of the parliament.
27. Special forces and officials who committed crimes against activists are exempted from punishment.
This list is not complete...
According to the facebook community Euromaidan SOS
19 October 2017 18:03
19 September 2017 14:06
ПР-БАНДИТСЬКІ ЗЛОЧИННІ ЗЕКОНИ ПРИНИЖУЮЧІ ЛЮДСЬКУ ГІДНІСТЬ І ПРАВА СВОБОДИ ВИБОРУ І ВІДСТОЮВАННЯ СВОЇХ ПРИРОДНІХ ЗАКОННИХ ПРАВ НА ОСОБИСТЕ ЖИТТЯ ПРИЙНЯТІ БЕЗ ОБГОВОРЕННЯ Є ЗЛОЧИНОМ ПРОТИ НАСЕЛЕННЯ ВСИХ ГРОМАДЯН УКРАЇНИ!!! БЕРКУТ ЯК І ЕСЕСІВЦІ ГІТЛЕРА МАЮТЬ ТЕПЕР ПРАВО ЗЛОЧИННО І БЕЗКАРНО ВБИВАТИ ГРОМАДДЯН УКРАЇНИ ЗА ВОЛЕВИЯВЛЕННЯ СВОЄЇ ВІЛЬНОЇ ТОЧКИ ЗОРУ НЕУГОДНОЇ ДИКТАТУРІ ЗЛОЧИННІЦ ВЛАДІ ЯКІЙ НЕ ПОТРІБНІ ДУМАЮЧІ ЛЮДИ АПОТРІБНІ ПОСЛУШНІ РАБИ БАНДИТСЬКОМУ ВОРОВСЬКОМУ РЕЖИМУ ЯНУКОВОЩЯ! В ТАКОЇ ДЕРЖАВИ НЕМАЄ МАЙБУТНЬОГО ЯКЩО НЕ ПОВСТАНЕ З КОЛІН ПРОТИ ЦЬОГО СВАВІЛЛЯ АНТИНАРОДНИХ ЗЛОЧИНЦІВ !
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13