Which foreign exchange transactions require an individual license of the National Bank of Ukraine?
Experts of the Ministry of Income in Transcarpathian region report that the following transactions require individual license of the National Bank of Ukraine:
- Export, transfer and forwarding of currency values from Ukraine;
- Import, transfer, forwarding of currency of Ukraine into Ukraine;
- Issuance and receiving of loans in foreign currency, if the terms and amount of such loans exceed the limits established by law;
- The use of foreign currency in Ukraine as a means of payment or collateral;
- Placing of monetary values on accounts and deposits outside Ukraine;
- Investment abroad, including that through the purchase of securities.
Individual licenses are issued to residents and non-residents to conduct a single monetary transaction for the period required for such transaction.
Note: the above regulation is stipulated by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dd. February 19, 1993 №15-93 "On Currency Regulation and Currency Control" as amended.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46