In Vynogradiv district, two brothers were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the well

4 September 2014 11:39  2578389 079295
In Vynogradiv district, two brothers were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the well

Yesterday, in the afternoon, an ambulance delivered to Vynogradiv Central Hospital two brothers from the village of Dyula.

At home, the men were cleaning a well using a gasoline water pump. In the well, the brothers lost consciousness, where they were found by their mother.

They were taken to the intensive care unit with a diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>