Ice craze is spreading in Transcarpathia (VIDEO)
Ice Bucket Challenge is the name of the flash mob, which is rapidly gaining momentum in Transcarpathia.
Given the situation in the country, the purpose of the charity, incorporated in the playful campaign, is quite predictable: the funds go to support Transcarpathian soldiers.
Along with individual ice showers, group ones have also appeared. The campaign is "awarded" with special insignia: a brave bear who is not afraid of the cold.
It is the marathon in support of the Ukrainian Army - the Movement to support Transcarpathian soldiers. Support the Army of Ukraine (Transcarpathia). Card of the Privatbank - 5168742067236632 (Skunts Mykola)
The rules of the campaign:
1. Douse yourself with a bucket of cold water
2. Film it on camera or smartphone
3. Upload the video online
4. Pass it to three of your friends
5. Transfer 100 UAH to the accounts for charity
6. If you do not want to douse yourself the amount of transfer should be 1000 UAH
7. EACH PARTICIPANT HAS 24 HOURS TO POST A VIDEO RESPONSE!
You can see how volunteers and journalists Galina Yartseva and Oleksandra Artyukhina, as well as the staff of a Transcarpathian restaurant did it. By the way, the next in line for ice shower is the Acting Mayor of Uzhgorod and the head of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration. As for group challenge, it is to be accepted by an entire committee of the City Council.
Сашка - наша умнічка!!! ми тебе любимо, дорога наша!