On Shchedrin Street, a pensioner died after drinking an unknown substance

1 October 2014 09:25  11480731 081642
On Shchedrin Street, a pensioner died after drinking an unknown substance

On Monday, at 11.45, an ambulance delivered from Shchedrin Street in Uzhgorod a man with a diagnosis of poisoning with unknown chemical substance who died at 14.00 o'clock in the intensive care unit.

The investigative team found out that the pensioner, a resident of Dnipropetrovsk region, who had come to visit his relatives, found a glass bottle in the kitchen among detergents, and drank out of it, after which he felt ill and was hospitalized in the intensive care unit. The bottle contained a substance for disinfection of medical products.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>