In Vynogradiv, a 12-year-old schoolboy was poisoned by alcohol

13 October 2014 15:09  5881531 082444
In Vynogradiv, a 12-year-old schoolboy was poisoned by alcohol

Yesterday at 20.50, an ambulance delivered to the intensive care unit of Vynogradiv District Hospital a 12-year-old boy from the village of Chornotysovo.

The schoolboy was diagnosed with alcohol poisoning. At the disco and at home, the boy drank several glasses of wine. Currently he is being treated in the intensive care unit of Vynogradiv District Hospital, he is in a stable condition.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>