In Uzhgorod, leading Ukrainian and international experts will discuss the political crisis and its prerequisites
16-17 of October, at the UzhNU (Universytetska st., 14), there will be an international scientific conference on "Political crisis in countries and regions of Europe: internal prerequisites and external challenges in the XX - XXI century". The event is organized by the Department of Political Science and Public Administration, Research Institute of Central Europe and the Research Institute of Regional Political Science.
The conference is scheduled to be held in the form of plenary sessions, workshops, "round tables" and panel discussions. The participants are offered the following issues for consideration:
• Political processes in a crisis society
• World wars of the twentieth century and changes in the political landscape of Europe
• The crisis of the socialist system and the revolutionary changes in Central and Eastern Europe
• The present crisis in the united Europe and beyond
• Regionalism, ethno-political conflicts and separatism: European experience and challenges for Ukraine
• The crisis in Ukraine in 2013-2014: value, domestic and geopolitical aspects
The event will be attended by Ukrainian and foreign experts and scholars.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46