In Transcarpathia, 17 people were poisoned by mushrooms
According to the chief specialist of the sanitation and hygiene department of the Main Office of the State Sanitation and Epidemiological Service in Transcarpathian region Svitlana HIBA, this year, 17 of our countrymen were poisoned by mushrooms. All 16 patients are residents of Uzhgorod district (another victim is from Beregovo district), who have eaten plate poisonous mushrooms. As a result of poisoning, victims were mainly in medium severity condition.
The analysis of cases of wild mushrooms poisoning in the region year after year shows that people eat plate poisonous mushrooms mistaken for edible ones. For example, champignons, russules, honey fungi, etc. In 2014, 12 people suffered as a result of consumption of oyster mushrooms collected in the vicinity of the village of Khudlyovo.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46