The presidium of the Regional Council has been updated
Members of the Regional Council updated the Presidium. The relevant decision "On the Presidium of the Regional Council of the VI convocation with amendments" was approved by deputies. Under the provisions, the Presidium of the Regional Council is an advisory body of the Council, which prepares pre-agreed proposals and recommendations on issues that are intended to be considered by the Council.
The Presidium is subordinate to the Council, its decisions are advisory, adopted by a simple majority of the total membership of the Presidium and shall be signed by the chairperson of the meeting.
The Presidium consists of: the Chairman of the Regional Council, the First Deputy and the Deputy Chairman of the Regional Council, chairmen of the standing committees of the Regional Council:
Chairmen of standing committees of the Regional Council:
- On budget;
- On development of business, production infrastructure, banking and investment;
- On law and order, property and privatization, regulations;
- On education, science, culture, spirituality, youth policy, physical culture and sports, national minorities and information policy;
- On health care;
- On labour, employment and social protection;
- On cross-border cooperation, tourism and recreation;
- On agriculture, rural development, administrative and territorial and land system;
- On ecology and natural resources.
Also, the Presidium includes authorized representatives of parliamentary groups and factions that make up the Regional Council.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46