In Volovets district, a man almost burned down in bed

25 November 2014 10:27  1785576 086502
In Volovets district, a man almost burned down in bed

Yesterday, firefighters were extinguishing fire in a house in the village of Huklyve in Volovets district.

Around 18.30, a bed was burning in the house. The owner of the building with burns of the feet was hospitalized in the intensive care unit of Volovets District Hospital. Firefighters managed to localize the fire. 

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>