War is unwanted: 7 simple steps that anyone can make
Transcarpathian activist Oleksandr Solontay published tips for those who are frightened by the prospect of war. Noting that Ukrainians do not want the war, Oleksandr says: "This will help save many lives and reduce the desire to fight us!".
Here is the "mobilization" plan, according to Solontay:
1. Assemble a first aid kit at home. Gather essentials in one place - bandage, iodine, disinfection, painkillers, etc.;
2. Clean the basement. In case of fire or bombing, it will be a place to hide children, women, elderly people, etc.;
3. Gather with friends and acquaintances in the yard, elect the senior militia officer in the yard, block, maybe the neighborhood. Agree about the place of gathering, duty schedule, security, etc.;
4. Buy weapons or talk with friends who have it for personal protection;
5. Create a supply of gasoline, working flashlights, diesel fuel, food for a week or two, batteries etc.
6. Discuss with your family actions in the event of absence of mobile and landline communications, Internet;
7. Call officers, military veterans, discuss the tips for the civilian population."
Подвал должен быть ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО оборудован двум входами\выходами, иначе все рискуют погибнуть под завалам в чистом подвале.....
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46