On Stantsiyna street, three Uzhgorod residents were poisoned with carbon monoxide

27 March 2014 17:04  4464867 065691
On Stantsiyna street, three Uzhgorod residents were poisoned with carbon monoxide

Yesterday morning, at 06.35, an ambulance delivered from Stantsiyna street to the emergency department of Uzhgorod central hospital three Uzhgorod residents diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning.

In the evening, after receiving medical care, all the citizens were discharged home. The police are establishing the circumstances of the poisoning. 

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>