In Khust district, a man burned alive in a house
Today, at 9.00, in the village of Lipetska Polyana in Khust district, a fire in a house occurred. While extinguishing the fire, firefighters found on the bed in the bedroom of the house the corpse of the owner - a 53-year-old man who lived alone.
The cause of the fire is a violation of fire safety rules when operating electrical appliances. The fire burned a table, a sofa, floor and some the household goods in the bedroom. The amount of damage is being established. The corpse was sent to the morgue of Khust District Hospital to establish the cause of death.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46