In Irshava district, a family was poisoned with gas

27 March 2014 10:33  2464812 065636
In Irshava district, a family was poisoned with gas

On Tuesday, an ambulance delivered to the admissions department of Irshava district hospital two children and two adults, residents of the village of Kushnytsya with a diagnosis of poisoning with natural gas.

The circumstances of poisoning are being investigated. The family is in the medical facility, the condition of the victims is stable.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>