In Beregovo, a schoolgirl was nearly killed by shock

18 March 2014 10:13  3463966 064786
In Beregovo, a schoolgirl was nearly killed by shock

Last night, a 9-year-old 3rd grade pupil of Beregovo boarding school diagnosed with an electric shock of moderate severity was delivered to the intensive care unit of Beregovo district hospital.

The girl was injured as a result of an electric shock in the bathroom of the boarding school while taking a shower. The condition of the injured girl is stable.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>