"Wrong" campaign is almost over (PHOTOS)
It's the 5th day of the campaign to collect food for Transcarpathian soldiers who are protecting Ukraine in the East.
Here's how the organizer of the campaign journalist Halyna Yartseva summarizes it's 4th day (Saturday, May 31) and reports on it's extension: "We worked at 5 locations. 2 locations in the supermarkets "Zina", 2 - in the Silpo and in the Dastor... In the Zina, we will be collecting food tomorrow and on Monday. Today, we brought 7 large boxes of food from the Silpo. Tomorrow, we will sort them."
The most important question from all, who took part in the campaign, was how and when food and means of personal care will be sent to our soldiers.
"We are building bridges across thousands of kilometers toward Luhansk. We are advancing fast.
Tomorrow, we finish the campaign." - Halyna Yartseva says and thanks to everyone who supports the initiative - volunteers and people who have contributed - and promises to keep informing about the next steps.
By the way: passers-by react to the campaign differently - from completely ignoring, to aggression, to full support. For example, one senior man brought a large amount of money, without asking for details, asked to give it for the needs of the army, and promised to make more money! There were also those who believed that it is the state that should feed the army. A man about 60 years old, who had been explained the details of the campaign, said, "You're doing everything right! Of course, this must be done by the state, but today it does not do it to adequate degree!", and loaded a basket with food for Transcarpathian soldiers.
Recall, yesterday in the supermarket Dastor, public figures were working as volunteers.
All the details of the campaign can be found on the page "Support Ukrainian Army" in Facebook.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13