According to "Tourinform Transcarpathia", this Sunday, the traditional Open tour in Uzhgorod will be devoted to the life of Roma.
The tour "The Roma Uzhgorod" will reveal the secrets of the life of this community, densely inhabitng the city on Uzh.
Besides, the sightseeing tour "The Roma Uzhgorod", there will be a visit to the 1st in the world Roma school.
During the tour in Uzhgorod, which will be conducted by the guide Yevhenia Navrotska, you'll learn:
- when the flag and the emblem of Roma were adopted.
- what Roma contributed to the culture of the city
- who is the author of the book "History of the Roma", "Roma-Ukrainian phrasebook" "Roma primer"
- who is Roma elite
- which groups Uzhgorod Roma are divided into
- which of Uzhgorod Roma is considered a national hero in Hungary
Date: May 11, Sunday
Venue: Uzhgorod, Teatralna Sq., next to the statue of Mikolajczyk.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46