Uzhgorod City Council plans to purchase a kindergarten and rename a park and an embankment at the session (Agenda)
The information was posted on the site of Uzhgorod City Council:
On May 29, at 10.00, in the great hall of the Municipal Executive Committee, there will be a regular meeting of the XXII session of Uzhgorod City Council of the VI convocation with the following list of issues:
1. On amendments to target programs.
2. On amendments to the city budget for 2014.
3. Report on the fulfillment of the city budget for the first quarter of 2014.
4. On the regulation of property relations.
5. On the acquisition of the building of the kindergarten № 30 into municipal property of the territorial community of Uzhgorod.
6. On the regulation of land relations.
7. On amendments to decisions of the City Council.
8. On remuneration of the Deputy Mayor Y.Shafar.
9. On renaming the street and naming the park.
10. On renaming part of Nezalezhnist embankment.
11. On the appeal.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46