On accidents and tragedies in Khust district on the day of early presidential elections in Ukraine
Last Sunday, in Khust district, a man fell from the balcony, a hut was burning and there was a traffic accident with a victim.
In Khust district, a street facility and hay caught fire. The amount of loss is about 15,000 UAH.. The preliminary cause of the fire is a short-circuit in the wiring.
Another report of a fire that occurred in the city of Khust was received by rescuers. The fire destroyed the attic and the roof of the house. Possible cause of the fire is careless handling of fire while burning trash. Nobody was hurt in the fire.
A 34-year resident of Khust district with numerous injuries was taken to hospital by doctors. Members of the investigative team found out that the young man had accidentally fallen from the balcony of his house. At this time, the man is being treated in the district hospital.
A "Daewoo Lanos" and a "Suzuki" collided on the road Mukachevo-Rohatyn. Paramedics and the police immediately arrived at the scene. Law enforcement officers determined that the driver of the "Daewoo", a resident of Tyachiv district, moving from Khust towards Mukachevo, did not observe a safe distance between vehicles and collided with a car "Suzuki" driven by a Hungarian citizen. As a result of the accident, a 35-year-old female passenger of the "Lanos", a resident of Tyachiv district was hospitalized with injuries, the drivers of the vehicles were not hurt.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13