In Vynogradiv district, a 3-year old child was poisoned by alcohol

Oksana Kobzarenko, Vynogradiv District Police  30 May 2014 09:14  3270757 071612
In Vynogradiv district, a 3-year old child was poisoned by alcohol

A girl found an unfinished bottle of vodka on the table and drank about 70 grams...

Recently, an ambulance delivered to Vynogradiv District Hospital a 3-year-old girl from the village of Bukove in Vynogradiv district, who was diagnosed with alcohol poisoning. Doctors reported the incident to the police station, and law enforcement officers began the inquiry into the matter.

The girl's mother told the police officers that she was working in the garden, and her 3-year-old daughter was left in the house unattended. The child saw an unfinished bottle of vodka carelessly left on the table and drank about 70 grams of vodka from it. Then, of course, she was sick...

Law enforcement officers are currently establishing all circumstances of this incident.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>