In UzhNU, they will talk about the election of the President
May 15, 2014, as part of the All-Ukrainian Festival of Science and the celebration of the Day of Europe, in Uzhgorod National University there will be a roundtable on "Presidential elections in Ukraine 2014: domestic politics, international impacts and public expectations."At the event they plan to discuss:
- Socio-political situation on the eve of elections: national and regional dimension;
- The organization of presidential elections in Ukraine;
- Attitudes and expectations of voters;
- The campaign strategies and activities of candidates, their campaign offices;
- The activities of civil society and the media on the eve of elections;
- International influences on the presidential election and the possible consequences of such influences.
Lecturers, students, scientists, experts, journalists, representatives of NGOs are invited to participate in the event and submit their propositions.
In addition, the organizers ask to register for participaion in the roundtable discussion as a speaker (with indication of topic) or as a discussant by May 8, 2014.
The course and results of the discussion will be covered in analytical pieces in print and electronic media.
The roundtable will take place in the meeting hall of the Academic Council of Uzhgorod National University (administration building), Narodna sq., 3. The event starts at 14.00.
Prosecutor's Office insists on official investigation in UzhNU due to coercion by one of the deans towards students and teachers
16 September 2016 09:47
24 July 2016 12:08