Educational campaign on the early presidential election in Ukraine
On May 14, 2014 at 16:00, in Uzhgorod, there will be the presentation of the educational campaign on the early presidential election in Ukraine scheduled for May 25, 2014 by the Civic Network "OPORA" and the Committee of Voters of Ukraine.
The event will address the following issues:
- How to find out about your voting rights and election procedures;
- How to find out about the mechanisms to protect your rights;
- How to participate in the electoral process as an observer;
- The system of election commission members on-line training "vyborkom" http://www.vyborkom.org/;
- Telephone "hotline", website "elections in Ukraine" http://electioninfo.org.ua/, educational webinars for voters and other useful resources.
Representatives of civil organizations and the media, informal associations, community activists and voters are invited to participate in this event.
To participate you must register by May 13 (14.00).
The venue will be informed to everyone who has registered.
For more information contact:
Yulia Dub 099 322 89 56, [email protected]
Educational campaign is carried out as part of the project "Strengthening the capacity to conduct training in the electoral process and raising awareness of voters," implemented by the OSCE Project Coordinator in Ukraine with the support of the Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway.
29 May 2014 17:41
26 May 2014 15:25