Truck traffic in Transcarpathia is restricted
The high temperature in summer leads to significant heating of asphalt pavement, making it softer, and therefore much more destructible. To protect public roads from destruction during the temperature of over 28˚C, a temporary restriction of traffic for vehicles with a total weight of over 24 tons and axle load of more than 7 tons from 10.00 to 22.00 is imposed in the region.
Traffic police office of the region remind drivers that they must observe road signs and information boards. For convenience of drivers, here is the list of places for layover of such vehicles:
Highway M-06 Kyiv - Chop
- 711+700 km (village of Tyshiv) to the right;
- 719+250 km (village of Nyzhni Vorota) to the right;
- 722+100 km the "Natalie" hotel, to the left;
- 765+550 km (Ukrtransavtoservis) Chinadiyevo village, to the right;
- 773+600 km (Mukachevo) to the right;
- 788+900 km the "Mlyn" parking lot, to the left;
- 793+500 km second junction to the village of Serednye;
- 808+500 km car market in the village of Kinchesh;
- 828+870 km "Avtoport - Chop" parking ;
- 831+450 km (before the checkpoint "Tisa") to the left.
Highway M-08 Uzhgorod - control checkpoint "Uzhgorod"
- 2+100 km (parking lot) to the left.
Highway N-09 Mukachevo - Rakhiv - Bohorodchany - Ivano-Frankivsk - Rohatyn - Lviv:
- 10+600 km (bend to the village of Pistryalovo) to the right;
- 60+000 km (before the city of Khust) to the right;
- 64+000 km bypass road of the city of Khust.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13