The festival in Kolochava will take place in support of the army
June 14, at 12.00, at the open air museum "Old Village" in the village of Kolochava in Mizhhirya district, the festival of riplyanka will take place.
The organizers promise the tasting of Kolochava riplyanka, air crossing of the Kolochavka river, theater performances, journey by "Kolochava narrow gauge" and many other interesting things.
The festival program:
1. The opening of the festival. Interactive theatrical performance of the "Old Village" residents
2. The opening of the museum "Cinema Bookshop." Meeting with Kolochava Booksellers: clerk Ivan Luhosh (1747), Ivan Olbracht (1933), Stsnislav Arzhevitin (2014).
3. Journey by "Kolochava narrow gauge" from the station "Chertezhyk" to the station "Shuhay" on a trolley, in the office car, ambulance and locomotive. Train adventures and surprizes.
4. Air crossing of the Kolochavka river in a trough.
5. Tasting of Kolochava riplyanka: with mushrooms, sour cream, bacon, cheese, and other goodies.
6. Determination of the winners of the festival.
According to the organizers, the event will take place in support of the Ukrainian soldiers.