In Vynogradiv district, a woman burned alive
Yesterday, at 07.20, the unit of firefighters in Vynogradiv district was called to the village of Chornotysovo, Shevchenko street, where the fire had occurred in a building.
The fire originated in the bedroom of the house. After localization of the fire, in the bedroom on the bed, they found dead daughter of the owner of the house. The fire destroyed the bed and household items, damaged doors, kitchen furniture and a gas stove. The preliminary cause of the fire is careless smoking in bed. During the preliminary examination of the corpse, no signs of violent death were found.