In Volovets district, the whole family was injured due to a gas explosion

1 July 2014 09:32  8573283 074149
In Volovets district, the whole family was injured due to a gas explosion

Yesterday, a husband and wife and their two children - five and three year old - were delivered to the emergency department of Volovets District Hospital. They were diagnosed with body burns of 2-3 degrees.

In the kitchen room of the family's house, there had been a natural gas explosion due to careless handling of the gas stove.

The explosion did not damage the house. The husband suffered burns of about 45% of the body, his wife - burns of 70% of the body, the children - 10% and 15%. The condition of victims is stable.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>